Matthew P. Mardiney, MS, MD
- Dr. Mardiney is a native of Baltimore, MD.
- After graduating from Gilman School in 1984, he went on to receive his BS from the University of Virginia.
- Dr. Mardiney continued his education at Georgetown University, where he earned his MS in human physiology and his MD from Georgetown University School of Medicine.
- He completed his three-year residency in internal medicine at Cedars-Sinai Medical Center in Los Angeles, CA.
- Dr. Mardiney completed his two-year fellowship in allergy, asthma and immunology at the world-renowned National Jewish Medical and Research Center in Denver, CO.
- Dr. Mardiney has over 15 years’ experience as an allergy and asthma specialist.
- He opened his own practice, Advanced Allergy & Asthma Centers in Lutherville/Towson and Bel Air, MD.
Kayla Mardaga, BSN, CRNP-C, Nurse Practitioner
- Kayla is a native of Baltimore, MD.
- She initially graduated in 2013 from the University of Maryland Baltimore School of Nursing with her bachelor of science degree in nursing (BSN).
- Kayla then worked two years on a medical surgical unit at University of Maryland Medical Center and an additional two years at Medstar Franklin Square Hospital in the pediatric emergency department and inpatient unit.
- Kayla attended Simmons College and achieved her master of science degree in nursing (MSN) in 2017 as a family nurse practitioner.
- She is board-certified by the American Academy of Nurse Practitioners (AANP).
- Kayla began working with Dr. Mardiney while attending Simmons College and participated in her final clinical rotation at Advanced Asthma & Allergy Centers.
Don’t suffer with allergies or asthma any longer. Call Advanced Allergy & Asthma Centers at 443-987-6998 in Bel Air or 443-519-2128 in Lutherville and Towson. Or use our convenient Request an Appointment form. We also welcome patients from Baltimore and Carney.